A great cause...I will have a fabulous table there, so stop by and support!
This year we will have a remarkable amount of surprises for everyone to enjoy...
* Be a part of releasing 100 Butterflies into the venue environment. VIP ticket holders will actually have their own Butterfly to release.
* Enjoy interactive models wearing "Rio Style" costumes made by costume extrodinar Ramsey J. Prince.
* The fabulous and incredibly talented Abigail Simon will be performing a piece down a 200 foot runway.
* Guests will enjoy a 15,000 SF space to peruse food, drink and various other vendors set up to "merge" with the natural setting.
* Hundreds of Flowers and Plants donated by the Chicago Flower and Gardens Show (raffled off at end of the evening).
* A live DJ and entertainer; Billy Djbillyde DeFrancisco
* Wine and other various raffles all benefiting 100% to The New Horizon Center, which is a 501(c) charity and a hands on school with low student to teacher ratio for disabled children. Www.newhorizoncenter.org
* 10 lucky winners of the early raffle will have their very own sketch done by the extremely talented Rosemary Fanti.
* An International Fashion Show will be produced by Benjamin Cottrell of BENJAMIN COTTRELL DESIGNS.
Tickets available at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/second-annual-butterflies-at-sunset-tickets-15667925186.